What is Thai Massage?
Thai massage is an ancient form of massage uses passive stretching and gentle pressure along the body’s energy lines to increase flexibility, relieve muscle and joint tension, and balance the body’s energy systems. The health benefits of Thai massage includes lowering stress, boosting energy, and improving athletic performance. Thai massage uses gentle pressure and stretching techniques to relax the whole body. This is an ancient healing practice that reduce adequate amount of stress and improve the elasticity in your muscle. During the massage therapy the client lies on the floor and participates more actively in the massage. The therapist might kneel on the back of your legs and pull your arms to arch your back and open your chest. She/he may place her shoulder under your heel to lift your leg and stretch your hamstring. Thai massage also includes deep-pressure point work to stimulate the tension, or the body’s energy pathways.
Benefits of Thai massage:
- Lowers stress: Thai massage uses gentle pressure and stretching techniques to relax the body.
- Boosts energy: Thai massage can increase people’s physical energy levels.
- Relieves headaches: This massage is an effective treatment for people who have chronic tension headaches.
- Stimulates circulation: It can promote the circulation of both blood and lymph through the use of gentle stretches.
- Improves range of motion: Thai massage incorporates yoga-like stretches to reduce stress and improve circulation. The gradual, gentle stretching will enhance the person’s flexibility over time, allowing a greater range of motion.
Why choose us?
Kairos Spa is the privately owned and operated massage center which has gained specialty in Thai Massage and help the clients to release muscle tension and improve the function of your body. Over years of experience this spa center has set bench mark in this segment and offers top class Thai massage treatment to make your body relax from the daily life stress and tension. All the therapists of this massage center are trained to provide the best service and improve the elasticity in your muscle. With extensive knowledge and vast experience they perform the service with utmost care and satisfy clients with their needs.